Monday 20 June 2011

D past n why it always seems better!!

When we sit and look back at the path we have traversed, why do we not see the trails and tribulations we underwent? D past seems so cozy and sweet. Is it because we overcame all the tests we had to undergo that we are happy? The outcome was satisfying so it was good?
When I think of my past, there are a lot of regrets! But if I was given the chance to go back in time, I will in a heartbeat! I know that I will do a few things differently.... have more fun sometimes..... be more serious about life... will not take some things to heart.... spend more time with the people who really care about me... stop talking to the people who will end up hurting me.... most importantly, do the things to safeguard my future and life!!
But I am never going back to change my mistakes..... so I hope I have the courage to do the right things at least now. I need to take d reins of my life in my hands and be happy!!

No comments: