Saturday 2 July 2011

Disappointment :-(

Who can you trust in life?
I think the answer to the question posed above depends upon the situation you find yourself in. It is guaranteed that if you are trying to make your life better, every1 who promises to help you will conveniently forget the promise they made.
Why are people so forgetful sometimes? Is it because they don't think that you deserve help to pull yourself out of the rut you find yourself in??
I am a lazy person and also find it difficult to ask for help from others. When I do end up asking for help, it means I trust the person to help me! But why do I always trust people who always end up betraying me?? I know that I am not stupid.... I dont trust people very easily either..... But why do I always get disappointed?? Mayb I don't deserve happiness??? Mayb I should give up??

No comments: